Monday 3 June 2013

Forgiveness

So, I've been thinking about forgiveness. Why? Because situations have cropped up in my life where I have had to learn to forgive.  Yes, I have found out sometimes you have to learn it. That warm fuzzy feeling doesn't come all at once you know. LOL. Especially when the person doing you wrong can't seem to recognise or acknowledge it.

How do you do it. In my case it was a matter of learning to follow what the bible said and praying for them. It took a while but I got to the stage where what they did didn't bother me. While I was praying good things for them (whether I felt like it or not), I came to see them as people who were in some ways just drifting. My hope in Christ often colours how I act, but this doesn't make me a better person than any one else. All I have is a sure rock.



I hope this speaks to you. If someone has 'dun you wrong' then don't put yourself where they can step on you, but don't let them take your peace either. Stay blessed.

Annie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment