Tuesday 16 April 2013

What a Difference!!!

This weekend the weather changed almost overnight from a cold frosty 2C on Friday, to a warm sunny 16C on Sunday. Yippee. What a difference!!!

My friend went into my garden that evening and asked if I had spent the day doing it up. I hadn't. I had actually done it about 2 weeks before. But because it had been cold and gloomy, no one had noticed it. In the warm sunshine, it suddenly appeared glorious.

I thought to myself, "that's what it's like when God's sonlight shines in our lives."  The beauty might have been there all the time, but no one could see it till his transforming power lit it up.

I pray these week that despite the situations and circumstances around you, his sonlight will continue to light up your life for people to see. Have a bright week.
love
Anniexx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment