Wednesday 31 August 2011

He is........

                                        He is Faithful

A reminder of my holidays. The sea at night. It was beautiful even then. And warm.  Always constantly moving. Keeping beat with an eternal rhythm.
This week, I've been reminded again of  how faithful God is. I had a need and I thought it was too small to bother Him with. So I was busy working it out for myself and had plans to ensure it would be met. Then out of the blue, God brought along someone unexpectedly and it was sorted. I was quite surprised as I hadn't even asked him about it. Yet he fixed it for me. In his eyes I guess none of our needs are to small, so he faithfully kept his promise to supply all my needs. Result - one grateful child.
May he continue to prove faithful to each of us this week.
Keep trusting
He is good
Love
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment