Sunday 10 July 2011

Second one

Well this has been an eventful week for me. Went to Ann's memorial service on monday. It had it's sad moments, but overall the service was so inspiring. We miss people that move on, but they go on to a better life. That is our hope.

I was also reminded of God's faithfulness. Received an answer to prayers for a family matter. Had been praying for it, for about 4 years. Just want to encourage everyone not to stop trusting as we pray. The answer is not always "Yes". Sometimes it is "No"(because it won't be good for us) and sometimes it is "wait".

So time for a laugh. I'll share a joke I got by text from a friend. It says - I'm unavailable to answer my phone at the moment, so please leave a message and the News of The World will get back to you. (If you don't get this joke it's because you don't live in the UK so don't worry about it) LOL.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment