Sunday 17 July 2011

Blog 3 - Funny thing Love - Isn't it ?

Hi Everyone,
Well, I've managed to get to my third blog without giving up. Hurray. I think I'll start off first with a joke I got sent by my sister.

Polish Your English
Difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED
People say there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED.
But there is. When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE.
And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED.
And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are...

COMPLETELY FINISHED
.

LOL. I do hope life is nothing like that for anyone and instead it's a bit more like my poem below.
Take care Y'all and have a blessed week.
Annie XXX

True Love
If you say you love me
Then I hope that you
Will stick close by me
Even when I am blue
Am annoying and spiteful
And not at my best
And I'm walking around
In an old tattered vest

So I'm hoping your loving
Is more than just a song
I'm trusting the giving
Will still carry on
In the way that you treat me
The things that you do
Thus sharing your heartbeat
In a way that's really true
***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment